Prostasia Foundation is often asked to comment on public events relating to child sexual abuse prevention, censorship, criminal justice, sexual paraphilias, and the nexus between child protection and the sex-positive communities of sex workers and consensual kink practitioners.
For email enquiries, please contact [email protected] or phone us on +1 415 650 2557.
To join our press mailing list (only for press releases), please enter your email address below.
- Sex, censorship, and transparency | Prostasia Newsletter #6 (January 31, 2019)
- Child protection is compatible with free speech | Prostasia Newsletter #5 (December 6, 2018)
- Facebook warned about risks of relying on algorithms to protect children (November 28, 2018)
- Do you want your web browser spying on you? | Prostasia Newsletter #4 (November 17, 2018)
- Preventing the sexual grooming of minors | Prostasia Newsletter #3 (October 6, 2018)
- We can't rely on big tech to eliminate child sexual abuse, says prevention group (September 7, 2018)
- Onward and upward following our launch | Prostasia Newsletter #2 (September 7, 2018)
- Prostasia officially launches this Wednesday | Prostasia Newsletter #1 (August 11, 2018)
- New Child Protection Organization to Launch at Sex-Positive Community Center (August 3, 2018)
Logos and graphics
Here are our logos and graphics. If you require these in other formats, please ask.