Prostasia Foundation is often asked to comment on public events relating to child sexual abuse prevention, censorship, criminal justice, sexual paraphilias, and the nexus between child protection and the sex-positive communities of sex workers and consensual kink practitioners.
For email enquiries, please contact [email protected] or phone us on +1 415 650 2557.
To join our press mailing list (only for press releases), please enter your email address below.
- Child protection group opposes the EARN IT Act (March 5, 2020)
- Rights groups call for reform of child abuse hotlines (January 17, 2020)
- New guidelines on sexual content and child protection online (November 25, 2019)
- No children harmed, promises a new web seal (October 4, 2019)
- Special ed kids need sexual outlets to keep others safe: expert (September 25, 2019)
- Butterfly Kisses tackles a taboo topic in style (July 22, 2019)
- Sex doll ban could lead to more abuse, claims child protection organization (May 1, 2019)
- Notorious child abuse website removed from Bing search index (March 15, 2019)
- Facebook warned about risks of relying on algorithms to protect children (November 28, 2018)
- We can't rely on big tech to eliminate child sexual abuse, says prevention group (September 7, 2018)
- New Child Protection Organization to Launch at Sex-Positive Community Center (August 3, 2018)
- New Child Protection Organization Formed As Sex Websites Forced Offline (April 16, 2018)
Prostasia Foundation in the media
- Twitter’s policy toward ‘pedophiles’ is key in crime prevention, Baltimore Post-Examiner (January 20, 2020)
- “Better a robot than a real child”, ABC News (January 9, 2020)
- Child Sex Dolls: “Icky” and “Disturbing” but Not Illegal in Alabama, AL.com (October 12, 2019)
- The Controversial Campaign to Save Underage Sex Dolls and Sexbots, Future of Sex (October 2, 2019)
- Familienfotos landen bei der Bundespolizei, SonntagsZeitung (September 29, 2019)
- United Nations CRC Proposal Continues to Encourage Ban of Lolis in Anime, Manga, Games, One Angry Gamer (September 19, 2019)
- Episode 12: Jeremy Malcolm, PhD – Executive Director of the Prostasia Foundation, Registry Report Radio (July 16, 2019)
- Sex, lies, and surveillance: Something’s wrong with the war on sex trafficking, Engadget (May 31, 2019)
- Governor Signs Bill Outlawing Child-Like Sex Dolls, Florida Politics (May 24, 2019)
- The Prostasia Foundation Starts Petition Aimed at Countering Recent UN Proposals on Loli and Shota Artworks, Bounding Into Comics (March 1, 2019)
- Prostasia Hosts Petition to Stop U.N. From Banning Underage Drawings, Anime, Manga, One Angry Gamer (March 1, 2019)
- Stop Child Abuse Now, podcast episode for NAASCA (September 12, 2018)
- Exploding Data on the Data, Ethics and Trust podcast for the Corsham Institute (September 7, 2018)
- A New Child Protection Organization that is Outside the Box, The Prevention Podcast (June 4, 2018)
- New Child Protection Nonprofit Strikes Back At Sex-Negative Approach of FOSTA-SESTA, Slashdot (April 16, 2018)
Logos and graphics
Here are our logos and graphics. If you require these in other formats, please ask.