Prostasia Foundation is often asked to comment on public events relating to child sexual abuse prevention, censorship, criminal justice, sexual paraphilias, and the nexus between child protection and the sex-positive communities of sex workers and consensual kink practitioners.
For email enquiries, please contact [email protected] or phone us on +1 415 650 2557.
To join our press mailing list (only for press releases), please enter your email address below.
Prostasia Foundation in the media
- Episode 12: Jeremy Malcolm, PhD – Executive Director of the Prostasia Foundation, Registry Report Radio (July 16, 2019)
- Sex, lies, and surveillance: Something’s wrong with the war on sex trafficking, Engadget (May 31, 2019)
- Governor Signs Bill Outlawing Child-Like Sex Dolls, Florida Politics (May 24, 2019)
- The Prostasia Foundation Starts Petition Aimed at Countering Recent UN Proposals on Loli and Shota Artworks, Bounding Into Comics (March 1, 2019)
- Prostasia Hosts Petition to Stop U.N. From Banning Underage Drawings, Anime, Manga, One Angry Gamer (March 1, 2019)
- Stop Child Abuse Now, podcast episode for NAASCA (September 12, 2018)
- Exploding Data on the Data, Ethics and Trust podcast for the Corsham Institute (September 7, 2018)
- A New Child Protection Organization that is Outside the Box, The Prevention Podcast (June 4, 2018)
- New Child Protection Nonprofit Strikes Back At Sex-Negative Approach of FOSTA-SESTA, Slashdot (April 16, 2018)
Facebook warned about risks of relying on algorithms to protect children
Logos and graphics
Here are our logos and graphics. If you require these in other formats, please ask.