Prostasia Foundation is often asked to comment on public events relating to child sexual abuse prevention, censorship, criminal justice, sexual paraphilias, and the nexus between child protection and the sex-positive communities of sex workers and consensual kink practitioners.
For email enquiries, please contact in[email protected] or phone us on +1 415 650 2557.
To join our press mailing list (only for press releases), please enter your email address below.
Rights groups call for reform of child abuse hotlines
Prostasia Foundation in the media
- Are Florida Republicans obsessed with pedophilia in the age of QAnon?, Florida Politics (September 24, 2020)
- Twitter Wrongly Enforces Its Own Rule on Child Protection, Psychology Today (September 21, 2020)
- Vern Buchanan files bill that would ban child sex dolls, Florida Politics (September 3, 2020)
- Florida Democrat says she voted AGAINST child sex doll ban by MISTAKE, Russia Today (August 25, 2020)
- Margaret Good voted against bill to outlaw child sex dolls, Florida Politics (August 24, 2020)
- Online Child Sexual Abuse Material: Choose Privacy, Safety, or Both?, Internet Freedom Foundation (July 8, 2020)
- Sex Workers Say a New Bill to Stop Child Exploitation Doesn’t Go Far Enough, VICE (May 21, 2020)
- Twitter’s policy toward ‘pedophiles’ is key in crime prevention, Baltimore Post-Examiner (January 20, 2020)
- “Better a robot than a real child”, ABC News (January 9, 2020)
- Child Sex Dolls: “Icky” and “Disturbing” but Not Illegal in Alabama, AL.com (October 12, 2019)
- The Controversial Campaign to Save Underage Sex Dolls and Sexbots, Future of Sex (October 2, 2019)
- Familienfotos landen bei der Bundespolizei, SonntagsZeitung (September 29, 2019)
- United Nations CRC Proposal Continues to Encourage Ban of Lolis in Anime, Manga, Games, One Angry Gamer (September 19, 2019)
- Episode 12: Jeremy Malcolm, PhD – Executive Director of the Prostasia Foundation, Registry Report Radio (July 16, 2019)
- Sex, lies, and surveillance: Something’s wrong with the war on sex trafficking, Engadget (May 31, 2019)
- Governor Signs Bill Outlawing Child-Like Sex Dolls, Florida Politics (May 24, 2019)
- The Prostasia Foundation Starts Petition Aimed at Countering Recent UN Proposals on Loli and Shota Artworks, Bounding Into Comics (March 1, 2019)
- Prostasia Hosts Petition to Stop U.N. From Banning Underage Drawings, Anime, Manga, One Angry Gamer (March 1, 2019)
- Stop Child Abuse Now, podcast episode for NAASCA (September 12, 2018)
- Exploding Data on the Data, Ethics and Trust podcast for the Corsham Institute (September 7, 2018)
- A New Child Protection Organization that is Outside the Box, The Prevention Podcast (June 4, 2018)
- New Child Protection Nonprofit Strikes Back At Sex-Negative Approach of FOSTA-SESTA, Slashdot (April 16, 2018)
Logos and graphics
Here are our logos and graphics. If you require these in other formats, please ask.