Prostasia Foundation is often asked to comment on public events relating to child sexual abuse prevention, censorship, criminal justice, sexual paraphilias, and the nexus between child protection and the sex-positive communities of sex workers and consensual kink practitioners.
For email enquiries, please contact [email protected] or phone us on +1 415 650 2557.
To join our press mailing list (only for press releases), please enter your email address below.
Special ed kids need sexual outlets to keep others safe: expert
Prostasia Foundation in the media
- Sex workers gain foothold in Congress, The Hill (May 30, 2021)
- The Sincere and Responsible Guide to Understanding Pedophilia, Baltimore Post-Examiner (May 7, 2021)
- Submissions to proposed online safety laws still missing, Which-50 (March 2, 2021)
- Are Florida Republicans obsessed with pedophilia in the age of QAnon?, Florida Politics (September 24, 2020)
- Twitter Wrongly Enforces Its Own Rule on Child Protection, Psychology Today (September 21, 2020)
- Vern Buchanan files bill that would ban child sex dolls, Florida Politics (September 3, 2020)
- Florida Democrat says she voted AGAINST child sex doll ban by MISTAKE, Russia Today (August 25, 2020)
- Margaret Good voted against bill to outlaw child sex dolls, Florida Politics (August 24, 2020)
- Online Child Sexual Abuse Material: Choose Privacy, Safety, or Both?, Internet Freedom Foundation (July 8, 2020)
- Sex Workers Say a New Bill to Stop Child Exploitation Doesn’t Go Far Enough, VICE (May 21, 2020)
- Twitter’s policy toward ‘pedophiles’ is key in crime prevention, Baltimore Post-Examiner (January 20, 2020)
- “Better a robot than a real child”, ABC News (January 9, 2020)
- Child Sex Dolls: “Icky” and “Disturbing” but Not Illegal in Alabama, AL.com (October 12, 2019)
- The Controversial Campaign to Save Underage Sex Dolls and Sexbots, Future of Sex (October 2, 2019)
- Familienfotos landen bei der Bundespolizei, SonntagsZeitung (September 29, 2019)
- United Nations CRC Proposal Continues to Encourage Ban of Lolis in Anime, Manga, Games, One Angry Gamer (September 19, 2019)
- Episode 12: Jeremy Malcolm, PhD – Executive Director of the Prostasia Foundation, Registry Report Radio (July 16, 2019)
- Sex, lies, and surveillance: Something’s wrong with the war on sex trafficking, Engadget (May 31, 2019)
- Governor Signs Bill Outlawing Child-Like Sex Dolls, Florida Politics (May 24, 2019)
- The Prostasia Foundation Starts Petition Aimed at Countering Recent UN Proposals on Loli and Shota Artworks, Bounding Into Comics (March 1, 2019)
- Prostasia Hosts Petition to Stop U.N. From Banning Underage Drawings, Anime, Manga, One Angry Gamer (March 1, 2019)
- Stop Child Abuse Now, podcast episode for NAASCA (September 12, 2018)
- Exploding Data on the Data, Ethics and Trust podcast for the Corsham Institute (September 7, 2018)
- A New Child Protection Organization that is Outside the Box, The Prevention Podcast (June 4, 2018)
- New Child Protection Nonprofit Strikes Back At Sex-Negative Approach of FOSTA-SESTA, Slashdot (April 16, 2018)
Logos and graphics
Here are our logos and graphics. If you require these in other formats, please ask.