About: Elliot Porter
- Elliot is a child sexual abuse prevention advocate and anti-contact pedophile focused on eliminating CSAM and reducing sexual violence risk factors. He believes amplifying marginalized voices is an important step in the prevention of abuse and works to make accurate information about child protection more readily and widely available while fighting to diminish the harmful impacts of stigma.
Posts by Elliot Porter:
- Bad survivors: the myth of healing, 28 Aug 2023 in Surviving CSA
- The hidden plight of “bad survivors”, 14 Aug 2023 in Surviving CSA
- Why MAPs don’t “Get help!”, 12 Dec 2022 in CSA prevention
- A non-carceral approach to child sexual abuse material, 11 Jul 2022 in Criminal justice&Internet platforms
- Minor MAPs need support, but society is failing them, 28 Mar 2022 in CSA prevention